Post 001: The beginning

Topic 1: About me

I'm an Accounting major and part of the requirements for my degree are to take this class. Aside from this class being a requirement I have recently, the past few months, have been intrigued and have been learning about marketing and niches and different kinds of products and way to get products out in to the world. Im most interested in finding different kinds of niches and the products that work with those niches and examine what makes them appealing to them and how we can replicate that and how companies find new ways to market certain products to those niches. Something that I am very passionate about is music. Not just listening to it but the music industry and the composition of music and how artist preform different songs or the same song in their own ways. I am a musician myself with the accordion being my strongest and preferred instrument. I also love "mixing" live bands at concerts and private shows and "geek" out with mixing consoles and and all the equipment thats tied in. I would consider myself tech savvy in software and mechanical hardware as my day job is working for Apple as a technician.

Comments

Popular Posts